You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 20th Nov -26th Nov’16 (Winners)

We had a very good discussion on the recent demonetization affect on our economy and the forum page filled up with numerous threads on the subject. Yet, there were some sparkling threads which focused on other topics, giving a good exposure with different dimensions. Well done ISCians! It's time to announce the winners of the TOW contest for the last week.

The Winner> of the TOW for the week 20th Nov -26th Nov'16 which carries Rs. 50 c.c is: Sharada Devnath for her thread - The classic art of teaching 'No' to children

The Special Prize carrying Rs.30 c.c goes to:
    1. Sushma for her thread - Teach children to be responsible instead of teaching them to be rich
    2.Juana for her thread - Do you start your day on a healthy note?
    3. K Mohan for his creative thread - An alphabetical story on demonetization of 500 and 1000 notes

Let us congratulate the winners.
    Congratuations to Ms. Shrarada Devnath for her extremely thought-provoking thread which has won the latest ToW award. Appreciation to Ms. Sushma, Mrs. Juana and Mr. Mohan for their useful and creative threads which have won the special prizes.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My hearty congrats to Sharada Devnath for thread The classic art of teaching no to children which eventually won the TOW award. My appreciation also goes to the special prize winners Sushma, Juana and thank the ISC for selecting my entry too.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winner and special prize awardees for this TOW contest!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the prize winners. May you all keep contributing with quality threads to ISC.
    Regards:
    Chitra Rana

Congratulations to all the winners, hope you all will continue to awake us from your great and innovative thoughts.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to the TOW award winner Sharada Devnath. I also congratulate all the special prize winners.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners and the winner of tow Sharada Devnath.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.