You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Year 2016 is an excellent year for India

Members,
    If you believe in numerology, you would appreciate that the year 2016 is the best year in Indian history. Why I say this because when you add up the year 2+0+1+6, we get number 9 which is a great and peculiar number. With the nine, everything will be fine, I presume. It is a combination of Moon(2), Sun(1) and Venus(6) with Mars(9). Since November(11)eleventh month, we all are expected to lead a heavenly life on this good earth with no much unnecessary expenditure but saving only. So, this year will be remembered forever in our life which will change the life of every Indian.
    Can you post your good comments about the year 2016 and its relevance to India?
    Well my 2016 did go quite well. But I'm not a believer. And happiness always comes from within and is never attained without content. So unless and until one is content he will never find happiness.
    So try to be satisfied with what you have and keep progressing in your life, so that everyday will be your lucky day and every moment brings you happiness.

I don't believe in numerology. I appreciate every single year spent on this beautiful planet. In fact, I just believe in enjoying each day as it comes, that every day is a beautiful gift to be loved and enjoyed. If any hurdle comes my way, I believe in just dealing with it either by jumping over it in a lithe manner or going around it nimbly or tackling it head on in as dexterous a manner as I can, if necessary with a KO punch so that it does not pull me down - and if it does, just springing right back up!

Similarly, for India as a whole, every year brings in ups and down. With resilience we Indians just deal with it, isn't it? What has some mumbo-jumbo about mathematical numerals got to do with it?

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

I do appreciate the views expressed by ME Vandana above. We should put efforts to make every year a best year.Now 2017 is approaching. we should take some resolution for the year.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Dear all,
    Why I say that the year 2016 is a memorable, important and eventful year because the parties that ruled India for 69 years haven't done anything as done in the year 2016. People never tasted the demonetization in the year 1978. No one knew about the existence of Rs. 1000 currency note then. Now, even a baby can talk about the invalid 500 and 1000 rupee currency notes. All the three grahas (Moon, Sun and Mars) are very friendly. Venus won't go well with Moon and Sun. but Venus and Mars are good friends. Hence we have the good period with little temporary sufferings due to bad relationship between Venus and Moon & Sun..

You may believe or ignore Sunrology. But the Year 2016 will be remembered forever.

No life without Sun ¤

Yes this year seems to be performing year for India and I wont say it is lucky. We have the performing Prime Minister at the helm of affairs who brought in Make in India, Skill India and now demonetization which was never ever expected in this large scale. Like wise the PM also initiated to bring black money stashed across the globe and the initiation was done this year. There is a necessity for the PM to act as he has promised in the manifesto of his party and this year seems to be lucky to witness all the big happenings. Let us see what is in store for us on the last day of this year ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Really the year 2016 appeared excellent for India with Modi's demonetization to improve Indian economy by bringing out the black money. But the year proved bad for Tamilnadu by losing its able administrator AMMA. Further, the year proved worst to my (Sun) family as I lost one of my dearest member in my family.
    No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments