You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

If Trump send all Indians back to India who will be benefited- India or USA?

The newly elected President of USA in his election speeches promised that he will send back Indians and all other foreigners to their countries once he assumes office so that his government can provide more job opportunities to their own country people. So if he follows the same rule who will be at loss-India or USA? In the elite there is an opinion that because of Indian employees USA is getting so much benefit or profit because they provide their services at less cost. They also saying because of this brain drain India is loosing a lot in expertise to build our country and economy. There is also a view that these people who are working in USA are getting lot of foreign exchequer to India. Members, what do you think the reality of this issue?
    I doubt whether Mr Trump would do it as easily as he said it. But, if at all he does it, I am sure that it will be a loss for India. We talk about brain drain, but what would we do if all these brains come back? I think it would be a social, cultural and financial calamity. It is a very serious issue with far reaching consequences and I don't think Mr Trump would oblige Sri Modi for a 'Chai Pe Charcha'!
    It is actually too early to discuss the issue. Let us wait and see (to which we are quite used to)!

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Trump as a presidential candidate delivering lectures during the election campaign is likely to be different than the actual president of USA after taking oath on January 20. It may not be possible for him to send back all Indians working in the USA. As a matter of fact, Indians and talented individuals from other countries are working in key positions in many companies in the USA and are contributing much to its economy. The electoral statements of Trump are like promises made by the Indian politicians during the election campaigns e.g. bringing back all black money deposited in the foreign banks and depositing Rs. 15 lakh in the bank accounts of all Indians.

Such a move though unlikely to happen will be a loss to both the USA and the Republic of India.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

It is a big setback to Indians as you see there are many Indians were send back after reaching U.S.A with a valid VISA . Trump may not send all Indians to home due to some pressures but I guarantee there will drastic reduce the newbies who wants to work in U.S.A....
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

In the fit of race to power the leaders would tell many things during the poll campaign, but when it comes to the reality they have to take care of the long political relation of any country and hope new US President elect Donald Trump wont take any action that would send bad signals to other countries too. At one meeting he acknowledged the great services of Indian working in US and there fore he is having some soft corner with India. However, if he was wrongly advised and take the drastic action and send back all the Indians working there, it would be gain for India and loss for the US. Why gain for India means, we are already poised for the digital India mode and the think tank that were either too working in US would concentrate to develop the India modern technology wise and thus US would be loser.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Obviously It will be not benefited for USA. On first instance we realize that It will be benefited for India because we are exporting IT and other services in USA's major part. But If all of them are send back to India It will harmful for their economy and so world economy too.
    whole issue is about the job securities of Americans. Mr Trump thinks that If he will do so then they will win trust of Americans. I think these type of statements is just the part of their election campaign. Though Republicans are anti-global, anti liberal, I don't think so that they would do such large step with their most friendly nation.

I will give good example that Videocon smartphone (Which is Made in India less price) having same features as Samsung smartphone (Made in South Korea) people in India used to buy Samsung smart phone but not Videocon smart phone. Indian's are everywhere in the World for ex:- Zimbabwe, Somalia, Kenya, West Indies . Why Somalia doesn't become a great country with so called highly intellectual Indian brains....
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Though thinking otherwise is good in one way, such thought is nothing but pessimistic and we should keep in our mind that the persons living in USA are nothing but our own brothers/sisters/brother-inlaw/Sister-inlaw/son/daughter/son in law/daughter in law. Though they are selling their wisdom and knowledge to other country rather than for our own country which is not tolerable or acceptable such pessimistic thought should not come in us.

A large Indian population exists in Indonesia country,at present Indonesia is having economic crisis is it because of Indian Population?

• Sign In to post your comments