You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Miscellaneous
- #585234Mere standing for national anthem is not patriotism but there should be a real in terest on the nation should come from heart. Without the real interest on ones nation only leads them to move out of country for job etc.,
- #585238Standing in attention during National Anthem does not ensure patriotism but National Anthem of every country has symbolic value for the citizens of that country. We stand while National Anthem is being played to show respect to the nation, although there is no such legal obligation. Everything can not be explained legally.
Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.
- #585240Patriotism is not something that can be forced upon a person. It is rather an emotion that need to come out from your hearts. I am not in total agreement with the order that National Anthem has to be played before every show in theaters but do feel that it will help in reviving our feeling for the nation. It might not arouse our patriotism but nevertheless, it will surely help in refreshing our memory about the great culture and heritage of this wonderful country. There may be people from different backgrounds in the theater while the anthem is played but the mere act of standing up and respecting the anthem and being in the same wave length for the few seconds may help in creating a positive and unified energy. I like to think that way.
Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.
- #585242For me our National anthem is always a pride factor to sing and salute the flag during flag hoisting ceremonies as I am not habituated to watch movies, I does not know whether the court orders are followed and the National anthem played in every cinema house. But it is the duty of every citizen to give respect to our National anthem and sing along with to give our total support to the National song which gives great pride to every Indian. When the foreigners have learned our anthem in full then how can we lag behind. Every one must start their day with the anthem to support our cause.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #585300There is already a thread on this topic: /forum/149559-National-Anthem-must-be-played-in-Cinema-theaters-before-movie-screening.aspx">National Anthem must be played in Cinema theaters before movie screening
Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.