You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Brief Guidance Related to the site

CAN ANYONE GUIDE ME ABOUT HOW TO USE THE SITE AS I AM FOND OF WRITING BLOGS,AND DO DISCOVERIES.
    How can I take benefit of the site and how to start? I am new on the site.
    Lovish warm welcome to this site as a new member and surely you can write good original contents for this site and get benefited through good cash credits for each article thus written, This is being a educational site, you are having wide scope to create own article on any subject and care must be taken that you will not share the contents copied from other state, The more you contribute in various sections, the points will be gathered and that will decide your membership level position here.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

How to work effectively and conveniently on IndiaStudyChannel
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

What's the eligibility for cash points?

Creating a forum thread or responding to a post here needs some understanding about the subject. If the author gives authentic information and listed by the Google in their index which appear on the internet, your page would get advertisement revenue and that is shared by the administration. Here the ads income are very less and out of it some money is parted with the member. If your answer or the thread is good, getting cash credits from 1 rupee to 10 rupees per post is possible. But the cash credits for good articles on own creating would fetch you from 15 to 100 rupees per article.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sign In to post your comments