What importanant five changes you want to see in Indian education system?From the ancient times on wards Indian education system is known to be very good. But times have changed and so many changes have taken place world wide with regard to the education. Many of the view that there must be some vital re-organization in Indian educational system is needed according the needs of the time. I want to see these five important changes in Indian education system:
1. At schooling age school bag size should be reduced. Modern Laptop like equipment to be used to reduce the school bag size.
2. Syllabus content for each year should be reduced in any course of education system up to Degree level. Repetition of topics to be avoided so that course content will be less in each year. Less topics which should be dealt in a detailed way to be followed.
3. Practical approach should be given more importance than theory as we are following at present in India. Doing projects and assignment works will help the students learning by doing.
4. Essay mode writing exams to be stopped. More emphasis should be given for objective, creative and concept base learning in exams.
5. Job guarantee education system has to be framed.
These are my priorities of changes in the education system. What about you folks?