- Category: Miscellaneous
- #585530Despite all criticisms and obstructions created on his path of reforms of the country, our Prime Minister has been moving slowly but surely to be a real statesman. His every activity points towards that direction.
Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.
- #585532Even at a election meeting he went on record to say that he is not worried about power and lead as common man with a bag on his shoulder.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #585533It is a good gesture from our PM Mr Modi. Will all our politicians follow suit? If done, we can get back 75 percent of black money lying with our politicians. A good move by Modi to start with.
No life without Sun ¤
- #585546A very good move made by our PM. How many previous PM has donated the gifts like this. We should appreciate this move.
The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.
- #585559It is nothing new! It is a set procedure that what our President or PM or for that matter, any Minister, receives as a part of his position is considered to be State property and one can only retain those are very personal. So, it is not at all a new move by Sri Modi, It is a practice and an accepted principle!
Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.
- #585566According to protocol, all gifts received by the Prime Minister, MEA Ministers and officials have to de deposited in the 'Toshakhana' (a Government treasure house) for evaluation. Only gifts valued less than Rs. 5000 can be kept by the Minister/Official concerned. However, in case the value of the gift is more than Rs. 5000 then some value has to be paid to retain the gift.
According to a media report, the Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj had retained 11 sarees and seven other items valued less than Rs. 5000.
Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.