You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why This thread is not cared by ISC Admin?

Dear ISC,
    Member Neelam Joshi has raised a thread'Are you interested in poems,rhyming and sharing your thoughts?' In that, she has quoted an external link of her own blog. I objected to it as incorrect , but few members supported her as correct. I wanted ISC Admin to clarify it.
    ISC is silent. Why? Will ISC clarify as to what is correct? I expect ISC ME and Editors to go through the thread and post their clarification.
    I am raising this thread as I cannot post my third consecutive response in that thread.
    Promoting self blogs and business interest through this forum is strictly prohibited and the ISC admin is supposed to act on that. Let us see the specific response to this thread.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr Sun, it is our mistake that the thread in question was not noticed. Thanks for intimating the violation. This Help Thread does specifically mention that submitting contents that promote one's blogs or websites will not be permitted except on rare occasions with prior permission of the admin. The matter will be discussed with the admin and necessary action taken.
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

I was not aware about this policy of ISC and I have no objection if ISC delete that thread as I was not aware about that policy.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

Neelam,

We do allow members to ask for guidance in our Ask Expert section, but do not allow it in the forum. If it does look like a deliberate attempt at self-promotion, of course then we won't allow it in the AE section too. Since yours is a genuine post requesting for advice, we will shift your thread to the AE section & you can get feedback from those who are experts in blogging.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Sign In to post your comments