You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Today is 13th and still ISC has not released payments ?

Normally we used to get our payments from ISC by three or four days after submission of our Invoice and at the most the payments are credited to our bank accounts by the 10th of every month. But today is 13th Dec and so far no information about payments. I have seen my profile page where in there is no information or message from the ISC as transfer of payment to my bank account. I would request the ISC administration to clarify the issue.

A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Yes, there has been a very long delay this time, likely due to personal reasons. The Webmasters have been alerted to this thread.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

What could be the reason? Due to demonetization, Google might not have paid the ISC dues in time. Hence there is a delay in payment to ISCian.
    No life without Sun ¤

Dear Members

Sorry for the delay of payment. Due to some personal works I was not able to done payments on time. It will be cleared within two days.

Thanks Timmy for response. We shall wait and meanwhile have nice preparation for Happy Christmas.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.