You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A surprising mole on my left hand thumb

Dear all,
    A small black mole has appeared on my left hand thumb. I thought it is a temporary mark, but to my great astonishment it is a permanent unremovable black mole.

What would be the good or ill effect of this mole. Will it be good for me or bad for me? I am happy and worried.
    As far as I know the palm reading can be accurate for the males if it is taken from the right hand and right palm and that implies even your fingers and appearance of the lines over it. So having mole on left hand thumb for male may be not good for male.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Wait for some time. Watch the mole every day. Ask your family members to watch it every week. If it gets bigger, then visit a dermatologist and take necessary action as per his advice/guidance..

So far as palm reading or mole reading is concerned, I am blissfully ignorant.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Mohan and Partha,
    Palm reading and mole reading are different things. A mole can appear in any part of our body. There are lucky moles and unlucky moles.

No life without Sun ¤

Sun,
    It is advisable not to post such nonsense in the forum. If at all the mole is troubling you in some medical-related way, then you can post your query in our Ask Experts section, Doctors >> Dermatology section.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.