You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Let me take this magical drink!

This drink is said to be magical. It clears all the toxins from the lungs of the smokers. Some medical experts are asking the smokers to take this drink regularly to cleanse their lungs, throats and other body parts.

The ingredients of this magical drink are:-
    (i) 2 tbsp of turmeric
    (ii) 1 small piece of ginger root
    (iii) 1 litre of water
    (iv) 400 grams of peeled garlic
    (v) 400 grams of sugar

Water is required to be pured in a container and heated. Then sugar is required to be added. When the water starts boiling, other ingredients are to be added. After 5 minutes, the mixture is to be cooled. The magical drink is ready.

The smokers are advised to take 2 tablespoons of this mixture in empty stomach in the morning and again at night before going to bed. The drink is said to cleanse the entire system.

Seriously thinking to start taking this magical drink!
    Wow! This is really a very nice tip to clear the lungs from toxins. I will ask my smoking friends to do this everyday without fail. But one should not feel lazy to prepare this drink as it has health benefits. Also once people start taking this, they should reduce the smoking and then slowly quit. Only then the drink might have more power. Thank you for sharing this.

Very useful tip from the author to those who were chain smokers and yet cannot get rid of it. But what I fear that smokers would be happy with this drink and it would pave more way to continue their smoking habit as they would insists that cleansing process is being carried out daily then whats wrong to continue the smoking. It is better for every smoker to leave the smoking habit gradually and try this drink so that all the toxic elements which were inside their throat and lungs would be cleared. Now taking cue from the this drink the cigarette manufacturers would feel happy.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Do not try any thing without proper prescription from vaidha, Doctors. Neem hakeem khatre jaan. Turmeric ,ginger and garlic all three are very hot by nature. If you pur small pinch of turmeric in hot milk and drink it, you will feel tremendous heat in your body. So the magic drink is very hot and the excess amount consume can lead internal bleeding. So be careful.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Let me just ask one thing. Did we smoke tobacco in ancient India too? If above mentioned cure is from Ayurveda, we evidently did. Which means the ancient ayurvedic techniques are far more useful and efficient than western medicine.
    On one hand I'm happy that finally smokers can postpone their definite death, the other hand I'm worried that existence of such a cure would only patronize them to smoke more.
    Honestly though I don't think the above mention remedy is such a magical potion. Turmeric, Ginger and Garlic; all three help to clear your throat. So the person who intakes this might puke and release all the toxins from body. But that still isn't the permanent cure.
    And his addiction will only make the process more painful.

Sign In to post your comments