You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Very strict evaluation of my answers

To

The Managing Editor
    India Study Channel.

Respected Madam,
    Of late I have found that my answers to the questions submitted in 'Ask Expert' section are being evaluated very strictly. Athough I can quote several examples, to save your and my time and to avoid very complex command, I am mentioning only four.

(i) "Is a close blood relation marriage advisable?" My answer gets 2 points and 0 cash credit.
    (ii) "Can I deposit 500 and 1000 note in a bank account multiple times ?"-My answer gets 1 point and 0 cash credit.
    (iii) "Which railway station I should choose to reach my place?"-My answer gets 0 point and 0 cash credit.
    (iv) "How to improve english vocabulary?"-My answer gets 0 point and 0 cash credit.

Kindly request the concerned Editors on my behalf not to evaluate the answers of a back-bencher (I am talking about myself) so strictly. Have some pity on this eternal back-bencher!

Regards.
    Partha Kansabanik
    Partha after reading post I was reminded of my school days when I used to fight for even that one mark which I was supposed to get better than my rival and that would make me proud in the class. Same way you have made this complaint in public and surely your problem would be redressed, Getting good points and cash credits in Ask Experts section is not that easy as per my evaluation . If some one already given the nearest response than what we have mentioned, then surely our reply will get less points and less cash credit. In this regard I wish to share the fact that my Son Aditya is getting hold to Ask Experts section very well and started earning money. But when ever I was responding in that section previously and now and then, my replies would get less cash credit or some times nil. I have taken the matter light.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Mohan: You were a topper of the class, whereas I have always been a back-bencher. Back-benchers' answers are evauated not so strictly. Moreover, in the present case, the evaluation of other answers can also be seen for teh purpose of comparison.

I congratulate your son Aditya Mohan for doing well in 'Ask Expert' section.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha please note that I am topper not because of knowledge or talent which every one feels, but because of my patience and consistency and also being regular ,would bring that position.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Partha,

I will check it out. Please make it a point to give clickable links to posts about queries of which you raise so that I can check it out quickly. I am invariably juggling half a dozen things at one time, so would prefer quick points of reference too so as not to drop any of those things (that is, keep it on the back burner & then maybe forget about it.)

Also, I wish you would stop having a low opinion of yourself, even if it is in jest! You may have been a back-bencher in your school days, but from your progress here we can see you are in no way one.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

In my school (New Alipore Multipurpose School), in my college (Vivekananda College) and in my University (Ballygunj Campus, University of Calcutta), it was considered to be a great honour to be a back-bencher. So, I don't have a 'low' opinion of myself, or, other illustrous back-benchers of my school, college and University.
    But that is an altogether different aspect.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments