You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Winner of the 'give it a caption' contest!

The winner of 'give it a caption' contest is Mr Sun ! He gets an exotic car as a prize. Lets congratulate Mr Sun for his prize-winning caption in #585806:

All The Money(ATM) here is Allotted To Me (ATM)only

There were a good number of entries. I would like to thank everybody who participated in the contest. Let's congratulate Mr Sun for the best caption selected through the votes received from fellow ISCians!
    Hearty congratulations to Mr Sun for winning the 'give it a caption' contest conducted by Gypsy!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Hearty Congrats to Sun for winning the "give it a caption " contest conducted by Gypsy and great that your entry Allotted to Me , the version of ATM has been chosen which is creative and apt.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Mr. Sun for winning this interesting contest. But I would request Gypsy to indicate which caption of Mr. Sun (out of total five) has won this exotic car.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha,

It is clearly mentioned in the message itself that which caption has won the best caption prize according to the votes received excluding my own vote. Anyways, here it is again

Response ##585806

Winning Caption - All The Money(ATM) here is Allotted To Me (ATM)only

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Congratulations Sun on winning the caption contest!

It was indeed good to see enthusiastic participation from members in a contest organized by a fellow ISCian. Let's hope activities organized by other members too get a good response. It does create good camaraderie here!

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Oh My God! All To Me(ATM). All The Messages(ATM) in this thread are the Appreciation To My(ATM)caption - "All The Money(ATM) here is Allotted To Me (ATM) only." I never expected that my caption would win the contest. But won it. What to do! ATM don't provide money these days, but helps to enhance our creative power.

My sincere thanks to Mr. Gypsy for announcing a contest like this once in a blue moon. And also to ME Vandana for encouraging it. I expect more such contests from our lovely ISCians. Very Many Thanks. All To My(ATM) credit.

My special thanks to all the members who selected my caption as the best .

No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations Mr. Sun on winning the caption contest. I expect many more prizes for you.

Congratulations to Sun for his creativity.
    The caption was really captivating and encompassing the current situation also. Well done, well deserved.

My heartiest congratulations to the winner - Sun.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Sun for winning the Caption award...
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

I sincerely thank all the members who felicitated me for winning the caption writing contest. And also the members who did not post their message but had my name in their heart. Thank you all. May God bless you.
    No life without Sun ¤

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.