You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jio sims are in cheap to use calls and Data

Recently, Reliance Jio sims takes in the first place of communication networks. Most of the people who have 4G mobile phones, they prefer to take Jio sim for free of cost to calls and data. I don't know for what purpose these sims are being sold. But, customers are enjoying the service of Jio sims.

At the initial stage of selling these sims, there is a rumour that this network would take the mobile code to prevent another sim to put in the slot in the phone and regular rental charges are asked to pay after completing the free period.
    Please note that Reliance Company is not a charitable organization to offer free sims and mobile services. When they introduced CDMA phones in Hyderabad for the first time, I had paid 24,000 through cheque and they gave me 3 years of free service with no bills. Even I was wondering about no bills as we used to talk a lot as in those days the call rates were also more for locals and STD. Even I was widely using for the STD. As soon as three years completed, I started getting 1200 per month bill which was too much when compared to the calls made. They never gave the calls list and thus I discontinued that service. Therefore those who are having free SIM and data and even calls for free, please be ready to have whole some bills from April 17 when the company would be free from the demonetization effect and it will force every one to pay hefty bills or otherwise it will right away deduct from Jio Money app.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan sir, you are correct. I think to prevent from black money problem may be these sims were entered into the market. But, the people cherish to be in this network to fulfil their benefits of internet from 4G through Jio sims.

I bet every one would opt out of Jio as soon as free offer is lifted. Many of my friends are telling this. So Reliance should not bask on the glory that it had customers from other network. This is time tested time being .
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I can say that with whatever till now, Reliance Jio customers are well benefited. I am sure, Reliance Jio will bring out some real schemes by which the customers continue to stick on with them.

One of my relatives who became an earlier customer of Reliance Jio(when it connection was given only through Reliance staff and partners) has stood to benefit much from the free offer till day. He is enjoying voice calls and data fully free for the last many months. Whatever he spent for the handset is fully recovered from the free usage. Probably he is now running on bonus benefit. Because of that we get almost everyday call from them.

So it is my logical expectation that Reliance Jio will bring some more surprises to keep their custom happy and also get new customers even after th expiry of present offer period.

Sign In to post your comments