You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Miscellaneous
- #586226Well getting educated in a foreign University higher studies has become a fashion and necessity for those in such families where in there is a trend already followed in this regard. It has become a prestigious issue for every parent to send their boy or girl to foreign for higher studies even at cost of beg or borough to show case to the society and relatives that they do care for the children. But in that process they fail to gauge the right University and right course and thus after going there the student find himself in a fix. Unable to come back, he tries to settle for some side job and forget interest in studies. Such kind of situation is happening in many homes. If some one is there in other country under whose guidance the children would study and prosper, that could be a right decision, otherwise better to stay back in India and give best education in good University and try for lucrative job here itself.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #586250Primarily the following three types of students are going abroad for studies -
1. Serious and meritorious students who get selected on the basis of their merit for pursuing higher studies in frontier areas of cutting edge technology or science.
2. Wards of stinkingly rich parents who finance their studies as a measure of show off in their social circle for letting them enjoy life in western culture.
3. Average students chasing the dreams of dollar economy who are exploited by the educational consultants though they end up nowhere.
Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.