You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Hi friends I am back on ISC, wanted help to earn more from job postings.

Hi friends,

I am back on ISC after a long gap. I was busy due to my BCA studies due to which I have to leave ISC. Now today I am all done with my graduation and wanted to come back again.

My favorite field is job posting. Just wanted to know how can I earn more from job postings. I know that I can earn from Resource section via Adsense but apart from that how can I earn from job postings I want to know that. I expect answers from Pramod ji and Phagu Mahato ji who is already doing good work in this field as well as other senior members and our elite editorial panel.

Thank you so much for supporting me in this regard.
    Haider welcome back to this site once again and glad to know that you want to continue with earning spree through our job section. If you already have the Google AdSense account, then by every job posting there would be increasing number of hits to your pages and thus income generates through ads. But care must be taken that you should post the same job posting which is already done by our job expert Pramod. So before posting just verify through search box whether such postings were already done and then proceed. Otherwise the editors would reject your post and the whole exercise goes waste.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sign In to post your comments