You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I am a newbie to India study channel to share and acquire knowledge

I am a new member to the India Study Channel.
    I will be very happy to share my experience in general with you all.
    I expect your valuable guidance and co-operation to perform well.
    Thank you all.
    Welcome S Jeyapaul. Happy to have you with us. Sure, we'll give all the guidance you need. Just drop a thread in here and we'll be there promptly.

Consider this site a delectable menu, with cuisine to suit your varied taste buds! For starters, browse through the various sections and get an understanding of how posts are submitted. Then have an appetizer with the useful Help Topics to get you on the way. For the main course, enjoy the detailed guidance provided by the FAQs. Finish up with a yummy dessert with Good Article Writing Tips . Don't forget to enjoy the extra freebies that come with every meal: awards and rewards!

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Jeyapaul warm welcome to this site as a new member and glad to note that you are interested to share your knowledge and information with us. Surely this site has been created for the students community and you can chose any topic for presenting as a article which must of your own creation, must have good heading, nice summary, content befitting to the heading and at last conclusive message from you. If the article thus presented is acceptable to our Editors, then they will approve it and you will start your earning spree here. Please note that there are every chance of earning 100 points and even 100 rupees as cash credit for a good article. And thus you start garnering points and also earning money for you. Once you reach the threshold the webmaster shall announce the payment and that would be claimed by invoice and directly transferred to your bank account.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome, Jeyapaul.

Mr. Jeyapaul,
    Congratulations for choosing India Study Channel to share and acquire knowledge. You are the proud member of one of the best educational portal in the web world. I am sure you will be able to perform well with the valuable guidance and cooperation of the ISCians. Please spare some time to go through all the guidelines and instructions, especially the Frequently Asked Questions. Raise your doubts and queries in this section without any hesitation. Participate in contest and group discussions to earn awards and prizes. Contribute more to remain in top 20 list to earn RSB. Wish you all the best, Mr. Jeyapaul. We are with you.

No life without Sun ¤

• Sign In to post your comments