You must Sign In to post a response.
(This thread wins Special Prize in the TOW contest for the week 18th Dec' -24th Dec'16)
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How to put an end to loneliness?

Loneliness sometimes crawls into our minds and our mind will detach from everything and we will sit idle for few hours. At that time, we will feel very bored and exhausted. Some people love to live alone and they never consider loneliness as a problem. But loneliness is a big problem, to the people who always live in gangs. Suddenly our mind will feel alone even if we were surrounded by people. When such feeling raises, immediately our happiness will be stolen somewhere else and something vague will appear in our life.

Do you love being alone?

Why suddenly a feel of loneliness appear in our life? How to put an end to such type of loneliness?

Share your views.
    Anybody who is feeling lonely should (1) drop in here and share in the forum whatever you feel like and (2) find a friend. Me, there for you.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

ME Vandana has stolen my words. Soundarya, while you have butter in hand, why run for Ghee. ISC is like a butter and forum section is like the Ghee to satisfy you. When you feel lonely or bored, jump into ISC sea to swim and enjoy the coolness of the water here. It is also good for our health. Let us swim together to enjoy life in the company of ISC members.
    No life without Sun ¤

I am always lonely, even in the midst of a madenning crowd. But I always feel comfortable when I am lonely. That is the peculiar aspect of my loneliness. I have no reason to complain about my loneliness.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha, you said it!. I enjoy my loneliness and anonymity in a crowd. I had written about that in may contexts. I enjoyed my stay in the city of Mumbai for about more than three decades only because of this personal characteristic.
    You can read the first para and last line in my response post #514354

Soundharya, start liking and having friendship with books and nature around us. You will never feel lonely.
    (I too admit Vandana stole my words too).

There is nothing more than the great punishment we all get through the loneliness period which is not only taxing and bring unwanted memories of our bad times and thus we are pushed to helpless mode. That situation must be avoided. No doubt some people prefer to be alone so that they can do the things peacefully and with committed value, but that habit lead to future also as we feel like uncomfortable in the company of gangs and thus want to retire from that place. The best way to kill the loneliness is to listen to soft music, or read some good books which make take you to new heights of information or just visit India Study Channel and be with us. Surely if you visit here at least for 1 or two hours there cannot be any boredom or fatigue. Simply you will be enjoying the company of good members here and at the same time you will display your talent and respond to the intelligent members threads.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you all for your valuable and supporting words. As you have said, ISC is definitely a good platform for a person to interact and gain knowledge. Entering into the ISC world and interacting with the members through forum threads is one of the best ways to put an end to loneliness.

Soundharya,
    Nice that you seconded ME vandana and my suggestions to get away from loneliness and boredom.

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments