You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Respected editor I didn't get the money credited for job posts ?

Respected editor, I think you forget to credit the money for my job posts, I got the point but I didn't get the money for 21st December posts.
    Babu Saroj,

We are checking it out.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Ma'am is there any network or any kind of site problem from which it happened, please say it fast and please do something fast ma'am.
    live happily in every situation of life

You are requested to fill all the fields thoroughly in order to get the higher cash and points, or else, points and cash will be reduced without notification to anyone.

I suggest you to avoid "see specific details below" kind of messages at relevant fields which doesn't help for SEO and reaching visitors to your webpages. You may add short description or few keywords over there.

ISC just give some preference to newbies to learn from the mistake and guide it later, likewise.

Follow the guideline given at http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/129821-How-to-submit-jobs-in-the-Jobs-Section-at-IndiaStudyChannelcom.aspx.

Hope it helps.

I think the editor should have first let me know about all these and then have cut my points and cash, suddenly deducting is not good.

It is not necessary that Editors have to remind the members (new or old members) about the Job or any section content posting guideline to read and follow, but it is members' responsible to read and follow them and proceed accordingly.

Your posts should have been kept as a pending actually, and wrongly approved and allotted Rs1 cc with 6 points where you had mentioned cash was not allotted at all.

Ok sir, as you are head, I might have done something wrong and now I will try to fulfill all the requirement you said. Actually when you credited rupee 1 as cc for single job post, I thought by mistake you have done that.

Sir now after mentioning every thing perfectly, the cc remains rupee 1 for 1 job posts, sir please see actually we work very hard to provide different job posts everyday and if we get rupee 1 then it really not worth it, then it sheerly becomes waste of time for us, sir please do something.

• Sign In to post your comments