You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

What happen in job section?

Respected editors (job section)
    Recently I read two threads of my co –contributors Babu Saroj ( Money credited for job posts )and M.A. Vimalaji ( Cash Payment for Job Posting ). Both are related with job section. I also checked my posts in job section. The posts were approved with respective points but cash are not given.
    We work hard to find latest jobs from various sources like newspapers, official websites and other. After that we fill more than 15 columns under submit job section.
    Then this is why?
    There seems to be slow down of editing and crediting cash credits to job section due to festive season and probably the things would be sorted out soon as our editors would be back in job.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The cash is actually allotted based on the quality of the post but unfortunately they are not reflecting on members' and editors' page (except points) that created little confusion among. I had informed about this to Webmaster, wait for sometime.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman
    ISC Editor – Jobs

In this context I wish to say that there may be some technical problem also, so be patient and wait for the response from ISC. ISC will definitely pay you for your hard work. I

Sign In to post your comments