You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The more we share here we build relations instead of tearing it down.

This site has given us International platform to vent our views, observations, reviews and even criticism on certain matters. We are free to air our dismay, disappointment and even failures. All these can be done through this site in a polite and decent way without hurting any one nor making any reference. By sharing , we are developing ourselves with varied knowledge and also help others to acquire some knowledge. Therefore by sharing constantly we build strong relations with each other rather than tearing it down.
    Very good thread by the author. Recently even I have started doing it so. Any thing which is new to me I share it in the ISC forum and get more knowledge by other's . Because knowledge is vast which has no end.

Thanks for the response. Instead of hurling abuse on others on their posts, let us begin a new trend to share something to override the unwanted threads which may bring bad repute to this site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I also feel that regular fighting is not good. After all this is not an arena of wrestling. At the same time, without occasional verbal duel, the Forum section will lose its speciality and it would be like salt-less curry.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I agree that we build relationship by sharing our thoughts through ISC forum. But we also break relationship by displaying our hatred feelings against someone whom we hate in the virtual ISC. A recent contest thread is a fitting example to prove my statement.
    No life without Sun ¤

Here I am not calling members by name. Those who are well attached and well known in this site must behave decently, otherwise what is the difference between this site and social site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sign In to post your comments