You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Year Resolutions

Let's share our sweet memories

[Duplicate topic. Refer: http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/149941-Year-2016-is-coming-to-an-end.aspx]

Happy New Year to all. The new year is in counting days. I hope 2016 had a very cherishing moments to all. Its better if we share in this thread so that every body will join hands with your happiness and even share your plans for the coming year.
    Lat me share mine, This year I had many happiness also and few bad moments also. The happy moments are my younger son got admission in a very good school ITS A BIG ACHIEVEMENT for parents now a days. One more happy moments is that I got my first payment from ISC.
    Plan's for the next year is to improve my activity in ISC.
    Please share even your views, So that we can give our best wishes for your future plan's.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    MERRY CHRISTMAS...... :)
    Well the year 2016 is going to end and it has given mixed response as far as our family was concerned. My boy excellent marks in the Chemical Engineering and my daughter topped the BiPC intermediate course 1st year and that was really good news for us. Some close relatives and even friends were expired and that was really sad moment for us. At at the fag end of the year thanks to PM Modi's demonetization drive, our plans for future gone haywire and what ever small amount we saved in the home was forced to be kept in bank and getting our money back has become a daily exercise for us.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.