You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do our life follow same as the sine theta graph curve in Trigonometry?

As we know if we put a sin (theta) curve in graph with 0, 90, 180, 270, 360 degrees as the sin curve goes up and down in graph terminology we called them as a Crests and Troughs (where as crest is called higher position and Trough is called as lower position) as in our life too there are ups and downs just as a sin theta curve. Do you think our life resembles same as sin theta graph curve ( having Crests and Troughs). Do you agree for the same? Knowledgeable members please respond to the question.

http://www.gcsemathstutor.com/images/shapespace/ss-singraph.jpg
    Mr. Bhushan: Before raising such threads, kindly spare a moment to think whether all Members of ISC are aware of sin theta or x or any other angular graph, or not. We , the students of Science, have studied this in Class-XIth and learnt it by heart. But how many Members of ISC studied sin graph or cos graph and remember these graphs today?

Kindly think before raising such meaningless threads.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Mr Partha that is why I refer the Url (beneath my message) to know of what is sine curve....If they don't remember they will recollect it....
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Please see the sine curve here .The Crests is called the highest position where as Trough is called lowest position...
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Delete Attachment

Please correct sin with sine in the title.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

#586687: When we use Inverse trignometic function we denote sin(inverse)of x so Sin and sine have similar meaning when we use in purview of Mathematics even sin hyperbolic function denoted by Sinh(x)....

#586688: What is the relationship of this response with the main subject of this thread? Does the author want to show-case his knowledge of trigonometric curve in this platform?
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I am clarrifying to KVRR sir response. As like sine curve in real life also there are ups and downs.... not only in Mathematics even in Physics simplest kind of Sound waves will have same curves that is called as sine wave.... I want to show case my knowledge in Physics too

Yes I am fully agreeing with the author that sine theta curves as illustrated in the graph do connect with our lives some where are the other. Even in daily life we would see a very good and positive happenings in the morning, not so good thing going on in the afternoon and by evening everything seems to be waste and the expectations are not met. That is why when we go to bed, we must probe the day as to what went wrong and why the day was not with good and productive ending. This probing will go a long way to improve ourselves. By the way we must get up every morning with a high hope that this day would be good. One more thing we must remember that when the day is good and everything is happening as per our wish and schedule. we should not feel over confident as the next step would be bad period. So never ever get carried away with the success in life which is for short term happiness.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks Mohan sir for understanding my imagination... As I want to tell in life every time we will not get success and every time we will not get failures as success is compared to crests where as failure is compare to Troughs...

Bhushan you are having the observing capacity and those who observe keenly derive lots of thoughts and imaginations that can be out of box for many. Keep that tempo.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Life is not exactly like sine theta curve as the crests and troughs are not uniform as in the mathematical graph. As a matter of fact, nothing can be calculated in the life mathematically. There is always an element of uncertainty which cannot be measured even by advanced computational methods or computer simulation.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

In general if we want to praise a man/woman once he/she is down and out in life and after that he /she won then we say his/her life is similar to a tidal wave.(Padilechina keratamu in Telugu). That tidal wave also resembles a sine curve....

Ok let me explain it this way. Suppose Theta is your age. And the numerical values as your significance. When your age is near 0, you are not very significant. When it reaches 30, you are hot-headed and want to achieve quick success. So you jump up high. When you reach 45, you already know many lessons and have achieved a great deal. But your greed demands more of you.
    So you put your everything when you turn 60. Then you gaze back proudly at your graph.
    You remember that in the race of winning you forgot living. But you can't look back now. So you continue with a great despair in your heart till you reach 90.
    Now you are finally done. You are at your peak. You take a moment to celebrate your success, then collapse all of a sudden to death.
    You end up from where you started, you are gone again.
    But the graph you traced, remains.

Sign In to post your comments