You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 11th Dec' to 17th Dec’16 (Winners)

Firstly, Merry Christmas to all of you. When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly. Your thoughts and feelings determine your actions and determine the results you get. It all starts with your thoughts. So, better thinking for better future!

Now, I feel very happy to announce the winners of TOW for the week 11th Dec to 17th Dec'16 on this special day. And the Winner is:
    Aditya Mohan for his thread - Meaning of good and evil!

Also, it is decided to award Special Prize to:
    Sai Tanishq for his thread - NEWS- How correct and accurate is it? Are businessmen controlling our lives?

The winner will get 50 points and 50 c.c while the Special Prize carries 30 points and 30 c.c. Members, please join with me to congratulate the winners.
    I congratulate Mr. Aditya Mohan and Mr. Sai Tanishq for their award-winning performance. Continue your good work in future and get many more awards.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Mr. Aditya Mohan and Mr. Sai Tanishq for there beautiful threads.
    live happily in every situation of life

Hearty congrats to my son Aditya for having judged as the winner of TOW for the week 11th to 17th Dec and his thread was impressive. My appreciation also goes Sai for his thread which eventually won the special prize.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Mr. Aditya Mohan and Mr. Sai Tanishq for winning the award for their beautiful threads.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

I feel glad to receive this reward from ISC. Thanks to the editors who chose the thread for special prize which gives a kind of encouragement. Congratulations to co-winner Aditya Mohan.

Congratulations to Aditya Mohan and Sai for getting these awards..
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Congratulations to the winner Mr. Aditya Mohan for receiving TOW award. I also extend my wishes to the special prize winner Mr. Sai. Hope to see many more such contributions.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartiest congratulations to the winners.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to all the Thread of Week Winner's.

My hearty ongratulations to Mr. Aditya Mohan and Mr. Sai Tanishq for winning the TOW award.

Congratulations to Aditya Mohan for winning the Thread of the Week award. I also congratulate Sai Tanishq for winning the special prize. Wish you to get more prizes like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to Aditya Mohan for winning the TOW award and Sai Tanishq for getting Special Prize.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.