You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

November '16- Wizard and Super Contributor Awards- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Wizard awards which are given to members who contribute well in a particular section during a month. And the winners for the month of November '16 are-

Soundharya for Article section

Partha Kansabanik for Ask Experts section

Vandana for Job section, and

Chitra Rana Raghav for the Forum section.

Each of them will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

We could not find anyone suitable for the Super Contributor rewards for this month.

Friends, please join me congratulating the winners!

For new members who are not aware of our reward programs may please check out the details at Ongoing awards and rewards at ISC.
    congratulation Soundharya on winning for Article section, Partha Kansabanik on winning for Ask Experts section, Vandana on winning for Job section, and Chitra Rana Raghav on winning for the Forum section, best of luck for the month December, you all really nailed it.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulation to all..
    Thanks
    Handling Question Paper Section

Congratulations for winning the awards to Soundharya for Article section, Partha Kansabanik for Ask Experts section, ME Vandana for Job section, and Chitra Rana Raghav for the Forum section.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to all the members who won this Award
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

My hearty congratulations to Soundharya for winning the wizard award for Article section, Partha Kansabanik for Ask Experts section, ME Vandana for Job section, and Chitra Rana Raghav for the Forum section. All of them deserves a round of applause.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Oh! A great but somewhat unexpected news on 25th December! Congratulations to Ms. Soundharya, Ms. Vandana and Mrs. Raghav for their Wizard awards in Article section, Job section and Forum section, respectively.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to all the Wizard award winners in their respective sections.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to my co-winners, Soundharya, Partha and Chitra!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

My heartiest congratulations to the winners.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Soundharya, Partha Kansabanik, Vandana and Chitra Rana Raghav for getting the Wizard of the month award.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congrats to Soundharya, Partha, Vandana and Chitra.

My hearty congratulations to Soundharya - Article section, Partha Kansabanik - Ask experts section, Vandana - job section and Chithra Rana Raghav - Forum Section.

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners. Wishing Happy New year to all ISCians

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.