You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Nothing works better than love and affection and if does not work increase the dose.

Many of us think that we can satisfy others with money and material and they get impressed with us. Every one has money and they do have the purchasing power. But what every people want today is some love and some affection on them. Even the animals and pets need our care for some time in a day and in that way every human being is yearning for attention. However some feels that even love and affection does not work on some people and , in that case just give one more try with higher dose. Surely that will work and cherished. What is your opinion on this subject. ?
    Agreed and it is like a universal truth. But, Mr.Mohan, your second sentence touched me very much. Really, if it does not work (with love & affection), we must try not only once but twice, thrice and many more. Some people needs more application, may be due to their ego, but finally melts with the heat (or coolness??) of love.

Very recently, we bid farewell to one of our GM and in that function I felt the same thing. He is so lovingly and down to earth, that so many were present to adieu him with a heavy heart. Its because of Love only.

You can be fruitful to some extent with your money & menace, but definitely it would be for a short period. If we spread our love and affection, it would come back with double.

Animals are more responsive compare to human beings in this respect. They never betray you for your love in their life time.

I don't think so. Now a days people are money minded if somebody says love and affection they are just trash. nobody will believe in them. The people will see as innocent who say or believe that. So Money matter the most.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

I believe that, Love and affection carry the world, Even money minded people also having love and affection , they earn money for their love which could be wife / daughter/ sons / parents or any one.
    People longing for the flawless love and affection .

Aananthi you made a right observation that people are not longing for just love but flawless unconditional love which can enhance the living conditions.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sign In to post your comments