You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Concern about 10th Mark sheet

I have lost my 10th mark sheet 3 years back later i applied for duplicate certificate as per procedure Still i didnt get it, Now i am hopeless I dont know how to get my duplicate certificate, I am preparing for government exams , Could you please assist me is there any possible ways to get my certificate and without 10 mark sheet am i elligible for government jobs.
    Aananthi Ganesan what I gather from your information that you have applied for duplicate mark sheet after it was lost three years back. Normally every candidate has the duplicate copy or the xerox copy of the mark sheet and even your school would have one. By the way the authorities wont take so much time to issue duplicate copy. Now a days getting a original mark sheet even in two originals in also possible and getting a duplicate copy of lost original mark sheet is easy provided you lodged the right complaint with even police FIR so that the board authorities would issue the duplicate immediately.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks for your reply., I did everything. Now the form in Directorate of govt examnation centre in chennai, But they wont process it, Whenever i visit them they are telling silly reasons and says come after 15 days.

Under the Right to information act you have the right to ask for the process so far. Otherwise threaten them that you will bring media to unravel the truth for not issuing the duplicate memo for so many months.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks For the response

• Sign In to post your comments