You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Break the code & win a virtual gift!

In the attached file is a code. It is a seven letter word. Break the code. Do not paste/post the answer in this thread. Send the answer to my mail ID which is gmail at gypsydel2016.

The first member to break the code gets a gold coin from the virtual gift shop,
    The second member to break the code gets a bouquet of fresh flowers from the virtual gift shop, and all other correct entries get a certificate of appreciation from the virtual gift shop.

It is not tough to break the code, if one goes in the right direction. Let us see who wins the gold coin?

Those who send their answers to my mail-ID should post a response indicating the same, so that I can check all the entries even if they land up in my spam box.

The last date for sending the entries is 30 Dec IST. The result will be declared on 31 Dec 2016
    At a first glance, I could not break it. But I am trying.....
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Me, tried yesterday for a while, but then abandoned it. Too taxing. Can we have a hint - is it a code with only numbers or only alphabets or is it alpha-numerical?
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

It is a seven letter word as mentioned in the thread message itself (added the sentence later on)
    When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

A typical code that cannot be broken without any clue. We can try if one code letter is given to study, understand and break.
    No life without Sun ¤

It is a very simple trick.

OK, here is one clue. Try it in lowercase. It would not work in uppercase.

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Sent my answer to your email now.

Bala,

I have received your mail. And you have got it right. Good going indeed!

Friends, everybody who breaks the code gets a virtual gift. So, go ahead & give it a try.

Halder,

Received your answer and am glad to say that the answer is correct.

Members, so the first house (first prize) & the second house (the second prize) have been claimed, but a lot of prizes await you. C'mon, it is very simple. Rack your brains a little and everybody can find out the correct answer.

I have sent the answer in your mail.

Tried my best and forwarded the answer to your mail.

kunjumol

Kunjumol,

Received your answer too. Please check your mail once.

The answers and the name of the winners have been announced in Break the code- answer & winners!

The thread may be locked as and when deemed fit.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.