You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Great people, Great visions.

Many great leaders had great visions about future and worked to fulfill them. Mahatma Gandhi visioned for Free India, Martin Luther king visioned for equality, Steve Jobs visioned for technology for everyone etc. These leaders not only visioned but worked day and night to make it possible.

There are many known and unknown such personalities. Let us share our knowledge about these personalities, their visions and their achievements here. This personality can be anyone from your day to day life or a world leader.

Note: This is an entry for TOW.
    At present our PM Modi is very busy in cleansing the menace of black money and giving thrust on cash less regime. Once this matter is sorted out, he will certainly give thought to important matters. Remember India is rich with so much black money recovered from the defaulters and the government need to create some new welfare schemes to the poor and our late President Dr APJ Abul Kalaam has given vast suggestions to the government to carry on and that will be pursued. So what I feel that his vision is very much alive and only thing that this government must get time to pursue it.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

After my response to the earlier post, the author has changed the heading and the content so the editors may find the reply not syncing with the authors content.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sir, nice answer but i changed my question as I found a similar topic already there in the TOW contest.

thanks

Regards,
    Deepika

At present every Indian will talk about Mr. Modi, and why not his work and dedication towards his nation is something special for everyone. His perseverance and aims for making India into the world of most desirous country is on its own a good quality of a great leader, many leaders came and gone but Mr. Modi is someone who is rare in this bad world who has the gut to face the problems and challenges straightly without mumble or fumble. I personally follow him more than anyone else I think, I am a great fan of him.
    live happily in every situation of life

• Sign In to post your comments