You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Let us share our experiences as to how to make the forthcoming new year more contented

All of us have accumulated certain experiences over a period of time, mostly by trial and error methods. Despite the fact that the people, in general, loathe adopting to others suggestions, let us share our experiences as to how to make the forthcoming new year more contented.

My personal experience is that never compare yourself with others. All individuals are unique in themselves and they need not conform to others expectations or their likes/dislikes. It is best to leave them as they are.

Is it worthwhile to dissipate our time and energy in bringing out expected changes in them?

What are your suggestions? Let us not restrict our relationships to only 'wishing' each other a happy new year.
    Well what I feel that apart from wishing each other, this new year is falling on Sunday and that gives us ample time to mingle with like minded people and exchange pleasantries. Also I wish to visit a good temple tomorrow with my family and seek the blessings of God the whole year. I always had the habit of praying the God before leaving the home for work and after coming back also I would pray for the safe reaching at home. Likewise in the whole year there were some good moments and also bad moments and on the whole the year was good. So a thanks giving visit to temple on new year day is must from my side.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments