You must Sign In to post a response.
It's time to say a fond farewell to a year that's gone past & to cheerfully welcome tomorrow, with hope, a fresh new year!
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Bidding adieu to 2016 and warmly welcoming 2017! - post your New Year greetings here

Dear Friends,

As we bid adieu to the year that is fading out,
    Lets respond to the knock on the door and welcome 2017 in.

Like any year in life, it's been a year of both ups and downs,
    Moments to cherish and those which brought sighs and frowns.

As the golden orb rises on 1st January, though,
    Let's raise a hot cuppa (it is cold after all!) to the hope that pours in.

Look forward and march ahead to your goals and aspirations,
    Let not hurdles be in the way of your dreams.

Thank you, each & every ISCian, for your wonderful support
    In helping our site to stay afloat on the Net's stormy seas.

Sending prayers up for blessings to pour down on you all,
    To you & yours ~ Cheers to a Happy New Year!
    Is it the official thread of ISC as announced by Mr. Saji Ganesh in his thread today morning?
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Wishing everyone a very happy new year. Hope this year brings lots and lots of joy and happiness for all of us.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I take this opportunity to wish all the webmasters, Managing Editor, Lead Editors, Senior editors , editors and also all the member a very happy new year. 2016 was most challenging to every one and at the end of year PM Modi gave the greatest shock to the citizens by banning the old currencies of 500 and 1000 and through that decision we all had gone through some ordeal. But the best aspect is that our country has been cleaned physically with wide participation of people across the country on Swatchh Bharath Mission and also through Demonetization, our PM tried to clean the menace of black money and also a stop to the funding of terrorism. So India and Indians are starting a brand new year 2017 with totally cleaned up India and we shall be jointly establishing a new order in the world and hope other countries will also follow our goals and ideals on how to combat terrorism through note ban.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

"Happy New Year " to all the members of ISC. May God bless you all with health, peace of mind and prosperity.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

I am forwarding one of Whatsapp message to all ISCIAN here with my best wishes for new year which goes like this
    "Time has no holiday
    Dreams have no expiry date
    and life has no pause button
    Live it Love it
    enjoy each and every moment of your life
    Save only those memories which gives twinkle in eyes
    Not wrinkles on your face
    Have a fantastic last day of the year 2016
    and look forward to a Fantabulous 2017"

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

As God hasn't gifted me the ability to write poems, I am quoting a few lines of Robert W. Service to bid adieu Year 2016:-

"My pipe is out, my glass is dry;
    My fire is almost ashes too;
    But once again, before you go,
    And I prepare to meet the New:
    Old Year! a parting word that's true,
    For we've been comrades, you and I --
    I thank God for each day of you;
    There! bless you now! Old Year, good-bye!"

My best wishes to all the ISCians for a happy new year.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I wish you a very happy New year -2017 as this new year will bring you lots of happiness and joy for all ISCians....
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Happy new year to all the ISCians may this year brings lots of joy in everyone's life.
    live happily in every situation of life

I wish all at ISC and their family a very Happy New Year! Let us not waste time regretting about the past but endeavor to see the light at the end of the cave! Let us be positive because negative vibes bring in negative results only! I pray the Almighty to help us in bringing peace, happiness and camaraderie among all citizens across the world! Let the world become a unit and we all members of a single family!
    There is no restriction for hopes and prayers right? But, let us put in our bit! Please! Happy New Year!

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Let's write some good things on the first blank page of a 365-page book called 2017. Wishing everybody a very happy and a prosperous new year 2017.

Cheers!

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Happy new year to all my ISC Ian's friends. These are invisible friends who have really helped me, encouraged me, blessed me and even bear me.
    I hope to continue such wonderful relationship in coming years too.
    Thank you all for being part of my happiness, my sadness and my stupidity. Love you all.

Regards:
    Chitra Rana

Wishing you all very happy and prosperous new year. May this year brings lots peace, love.
    Thanks,
    Suresh.

Friends as you know that the new year 2017 has started. . My sincere and best wishes to you all the ISCians and their families for happy and prosperous new year 2017.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

May 2017 be a happy year for everyone.

Many people were engaged in partying upto 4 a.m. to bid adieu 2016 and welcome 2017. Now they are tired and have gone home to enjoy a nice sleep. They have left huge amount of colourful wrappers and empty liquor bottles on the roads. Now. destitute children are playing with those colourful wrappers, packets and empty liqour bottles. They are also enjoying New Year with these empty packets and bottles.

Happy New Year to all! May God bless all in this year!

I wish every one at ISC a very Happy and prosperous New Year. I wish and hope India will bounce back to its normal economical activity after the affect of demonetization so that all the citizen of India will enjoy the economic freedom and their lives.

Wishing everyone a very happy new year. May this be the best year of us all. Congratulations to those achieved their goals in 2016 and those who failed, well here is another year and another opportunity for you.

An exciting year has gone by and I hope 2017 continues to be as exciting as was the previous year. Happy New Year friends. On this special occassion, let us all resolve to work towards realizing our dreams.
    Patience and perseverance pays

HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES TO ALL ISC MEMBERS
    "May the bad times you faced in the year,
    be your stepping stones to success and
    may you be blessed with many happy moments in 2017"

My belated New Year greetings to one and all ISCian. May this New year 2017 be better than Old year 2016. May God bless you all to meet all your wants and fulfill all your wishes. Happy New Year.
    No life without Sun ¤

Happy new year to all,
    I wish you a happy, Prosperous, healthy and wealthy Life

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.