You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Date of birth simplified with a three figures code.

Members,
    This is another fun from Sun. This is about our date of birth in a very simplified coded form to remember.
    (From 001 to 366)
    If I call my DOB 18 June as - 169, what would be the simplified form of your DOB? Members born in leap year should indicate by suffixing the letter L. For e.g. A member born on 18 Jun 2000, would simplify it as - 170L

Members, What are you waiting for? Simplify your DOB and say it here.

@updated
    My date and month of birth would be denoted as 301. I was born on 30th October.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My date of birth is 28th May so it should be 285 ! But I do not like this number. Can we try the other way ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Members,
    To make it interesting, you can add up the day in which you were born. Let us have the figures 1 for Sunday, 2 for Monday and so on up to 7 for Saturday. Just add up this number to your birth number. E.g. If 285 was Sunday, then make it 2851.

No life without Sun ¤

Mr Sun,

Can you please explain what you mean, since I am unable to understand what you are trying to say?

Refer the following in your thread message
    1. "If I call my DOB 18 June as - 169"
    2. "e.g. A member born on 18 Jun 2000, would simplify it as - 170L"

In #1, 18 June is - 169 & in #2, 18 Jun is 170.
    What is the difference between the 18 June in #1 & #2 ?
    Why is it 169 in #1 & why is it 170 in #2?

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Gypsy,
    If you can understand the leap year days, you can understand this difference of one day.

No life without Sun ¤

Sign In to post your comments