You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for November 2016

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of November 2016.

To view the Cash Credit details, visit our revenue share bonus for November 2016.
    Great to see the first post of the new year 2017 announcing the revenue share bonus for Nov 16 and my appreciation goes to the webmaster for hoisting it at midnight. Congrats to all those who got the revenue through this announcement. Happy new year Timmy John and your family.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulation to winners of Revenue Share Bonus as well as happy new years to all , including family of ISC members specially webmasters for this announcement. This announcement likes New Year 2017 gift for all members who are in this list.
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

What a great New Year Day that started with the announcement of RSB for the dedicated ISCians. Feeling happy to be in the list of RSB winners. Long live ISC.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to the select few whose names are included in the Honours List announced on 1st January, 2017.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My heartiest congratulations to the members whose name are on the list, nice way to began a new year, yes long live ISC.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to all members who have got their revenue share bonus for the month of November. I wish everyone to get more awards like this.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Indeed it is wonderful New Year gift, having received my highest ever share of the RSB. Thank you Timmy Sir. Wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead.

Congratulations to the others too for their stellar contributions which got them the special bonus.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations to revenue share bonus winners. Wishing all ISC members
    HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

Hearty congratulations to revenue share bonus winners.

Congratulations to all Revenue share bonus winners and its so good to hear on that 1st day of a new year. This gives more purpose to continue the work. Rock On!!
    Some times peace is better than being Right!!!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.