- Category: General
- #587255Try doing MBA. You need to write CAT exam to get into prestigious IIMs.
Make sure you have more than 50% in any disciplinary course in B.tech. Questions are of verbal skills, logical reasoning types. It not only helps you in business sector but also you can demand or negotiate your salary in a firm. After that you'd be eligible to apply in banking sector, information systems and finally entrepreneurship.
I'm in my B.tech 2nd year Chemical engineering. I'm thinking about MBA too.
The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.
- #587268There are plenty of options after you do MBA. For example,
1. You can go for management. And get the job in various management related position.
2. Get job and increase experience in your resume.
3. Work with startup and get your first break in IT, a bit on low salary.
4. Get into banking and land the first job in finance domain.
5. Prepare for GRE, SAT and go abroad for the higher education.
These are just few options which you can try. I'd suggest finding your own direction and decide where you want to go. This way you can understand how to choose the career which you want to remain stick for some of the time. This will surely help you go ahead.
- #587273After completing the B tech please approach the women's wing of Federation of Indian Industries Association or ASSOCHAM who can guide you do the best. The government is giving lots of priority to the women to stand on their own and even providing low interest bank loans for starting new business. In Hyderabad there is Central Skill Training Establishment through which various new affordable business ideas are taught and it is better you can approach them. Going for mere book knowledge again is the waste exercise as you should now go for practical training on business prospects.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #587286Hi Jahnavi,
There is a real gap in INDIA. Many young generation Grads have brilliant IDEAs but lack of capital to get it started and bring that IDEA to the Nation. And on the other side, There are Angel Investors, who are sitting with surplus money, and like to invest their money to the people with great IDEAs and get the share in the Profit / Loss of their Business going forward.
To get brilliant IDEAs, You need to get Business Education or you should have really struggled with some real-life problem. OR If you have a real money to invest in the people with great IDEAs, lacks of young INDIANs are ready for you.
- #587299I really appreciate you for your decision but to start a business independently, you need to have sound concept in business and the same can be achieved with the management - education from a premiur Institute like IIM, IIT and other top classes B schools. Surprisingly, so Many management institutes have sprung up including the distance education course. If the right institutes are not selected, your effort to gain knowledge in the management becomes futile. I would recommend you to appear in the CAT test so that with a high percentile in the test, you would be able to grab a seat in some coveted institutes like IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bengaluru etc.
With the sound concept in this line, you can be excellent manager with the familiarity of modern tools of management.
- #587337You can do PGDM course in Entrepreneurship Development. It will provide you all the skills and information required to become a successful entrepreneur.
'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'
- #588363You may start up your own business through start up business site in India If you have some innovative idea you may
be welcomed there,You may get subsidy in your loans also.The govt .and Angel partner in India want starter to start up.Many start up are on websites such as ola and uber.