You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 18th Dec' - 24th Dec'16 (Winners)

Our best wishes for a Happy and prosperous new year 2017 to all our members. Hope that there would be more scintillating and vibrant creative threads from you this year also to continue the mark of TOW in ISC. We have some lively discussion on various topics during last week. Happy to see the active participation of our members with topics clubbed with creativity.

The Winner of the TOW for the week 18th Dec' - 24th Dec'16 is:
    Vandana for her thought provoking thread -Every single friend is necessary in our life

And the Special Prize goes to:
    Soundharya for her lovely thread - How to put an end to loneliness?

The winner will get 50 points and 50 c.c while the Special prize would carry 30 pts and 30 c.c. Members, please join with me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations for both the winners...
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Wow I was expecting the prize for Managing Editor Vandana for her wonderful thread Every Single friend is necessary in our life which is very realistic and special appreciation to Soundarya for her thread How to put an end to loneliness.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Vandana and Ms. Soundharya for their brilliantly-written, award-winning Forum posts. Although I personally do no agree to the contents of both the threads, the quality of these two threads definitely deserves recognition.

Congratulations once again.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congratulations to Vandana ma'am, the winner and Soundharya, the Special Prize winner in the TOW contest for the week 18th to 24th Dec '16!
    The cash prize and points have been credited to your accounts.

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations to Vandana and Soundharya for their lovely threads! Looks like it was a ladies-special week.
    When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Congratulation to Ms. Vandana and Ms. Soundharya for winning the TOW.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulation to ME Vandana and Ms. Soundharya for winning the TOW for the week 18th Dec' - 24th Dec'16 .
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

I am happy to have started 2017 on a winning note. Many thanks for considering my thread on friends worthy of the award. Congrats to Soundharya for her award.

I take this opportunity to post a personal message to all: It is hoped that we will see many great threads and very few unpleasant ones in this year. Let's look ahead and not rake up the past please.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations to Ms. Vandana and to Ms. Soundharya for winning the TOW. All the Best for future. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all ISC members.

Many Congratulations to Ms. Vandana for winning the TOW and I also congratulate Ms. Soundharya for securing special prize.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartiest congratulations to the winners.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Vandana and Soundharya for the TOW prizes.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.