You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I am the luckiest member of ISC on this new year day

My dear fellow ISCian,
    I feel that I am the luckiest member of ISC. Why I say I am the luckiest member because my current credit balance as on 1st January 2017 is Rs.1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) Nothing more or less. So, Am I not a luckiest member to hold the recently become invalid 1000?
    Is there any member who has such a credit balance at ISC?
    Mr. Sun: I do consider you a very lucky Member as on 1.1.2017, but I would like to remind you that many people don't consider the number '1000' as auspicious. That is the reason people give voluntary contribution of Rs. 1001/- instead of donating Rs. 1000/-. Personally I have no opinion in this regard.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

By the way government has only withdrawn the old currency of 1000 rupees citing reasons for much duplicate notes in circulation and nothing more than that. Moreover in this month we can see the new 1000 rupee notes in the ATMs. So what made the author to give his observation on this thread is not understood.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan,
    This is nothing but a proud feeling to have exactly Rs 1000 as Credit balance as on 1 January which no other member has. If any other member has Credit balance of 100/200/300/400 etc might also feel happy. Is there any such member feeling proud like me for having credit balance ending with two zeros?

No life without Sun ¤

• Sign In to post your comments