You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Reposting of articles

Can you post a self written article from some other blog in ISC? Find out here.

I have posted some of my articles on my personal blog. So can I re-post those articles on ISC?
    Sujish,

You cannot post the same article at both, your blog and at ISC. Refer: Copyright issues. What you can do, though, is put the same content in a different way or cover the topic from another angle, with a different title, at your blog and give a link to the ISC page over there.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Thank you Vandana Mam!

Sujish warm welcome to this site as a new member and great to note that you have already published some articles in your blog and want to share here. While there is no harm in sharing those articles, please make it sure that you are not sharing the same as it is verbatim but make some changes so that it looks as a new article at ISC too. Why because at ISC we believe in self written articles and not copy pasted from other site. So re creating a same article with some changes would be preferred for that there wont be any problem to get approval here. Meanwhile also go through the posting guidelines and other rules of this site so that you can have inclusive participation in this site in forum, ask experts section, jobs section, and school section. Here good writers are awarded and rewarded with cash prize.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.