You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Mode of Payment by ISC

By what means or medium do we receive cash payments? How does this entire system works? I couldn't find any link related to this topic on ISC site.
    Sujish,

Please spend some time going through the Help Topics, which mentions aspects about payments, guidelines, the Google AdSense revenue sharing program, etc. Then, if you are unable to understand any specific aspect, post your query in the forum.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Yes mam, surely I will. Thank you so much mam for helping me out.

I want to assure the member that there is absolutely no issue about the payment in this site and every thing is very transparent and you have the idea by visiting the profile page of earning members of this site. The ISC would make payment through bank transfer and once a member earns a decent income from the contributions through forum, ask experts, jobs and articles section, he would be earning points and cash credits and that would added up to the score of total earnings here . On every 1st the tabulation will be done as to who has earned what. Also top 20 members would be shared with revenue share bonus for every month. So keep contributing and reap benefits.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you so much Mohan Sir for your kind reply!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.