You must Sign In to post a response.
- Category: Payments
- #587577Now a days banks are interlinked by virtue of total computerized operations and thus every account holder of either savings or current account can now operate their accounts from any branch of the same branch or even through internet. So the fourteen digit account number allotted to every account holder is the core banking account and that would facilitate easy transfer of funds from one account to other even without mentioning the name of the recipient. Even at ISC the payments are made through core banking account and would be also fool proof method.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #587586The bank account number itself is the Core bank account number. You can find this 14 digit account number in your savings bank account passbook.
- #587590As far as I know core banking number is nothing different from your saving account number. The account numbers which you see in your check book, net banking, pass book is considered as the core banking account number. As there is no concept of checking account in India. The saving account 10-14 digit numbers provided by you bank on opening account can given in the invoice , while submitting to ISC.
Some times peace is better than being Right!!!
- #587603The Savings Bank Account No. of a person is the core Bank Account Number. If you have multiple Accounts, you can provide the number of any one of these Accounts as the Core Banking Account Number.
Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.
- #587607A big thank you to each one of you for taking out your precious time from your busy schedule for helping me out here. Once again thank you so much!!!