You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Appointment of New Editors - Suman and Dhruv

We are happy to announce the promotion of two members of our content development team to our core editorial team. Suman and Dhruv have been doing excellent work in content development of courses. They will now be trained as editors to handle specific tasks alongside continuing with their content work.

Please join me to congratulate our new editors!

Current editors are also being trained to handle more tasks. Hence, by the time February comes round, with a larger team in place, you will likely see quicker reviewing of your contributions & fewer backlogs!
    My hearty congratulations to Dhruv and Suman on being elevated as eiditor of ISC.

My heart congratulations to both Dhruv and Suman on being promoted as Editors. This is showing that hardwork always gets paid that dhruv and suman has been moved from content development team to core editorial team. Wishing both to keep up the good work and Rock On!!!
    Some times peace is better than being Right!!!

Congrats Suman and Dhruv. You both have good days ahead. All the best. May God bless you and be with you to perform well as Editors.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to Mr. Suman Sahu and Mr. Dhruv for their elevation to the exalted position of Editor of ISC! Wishing both Mr. Suman Sahu and Mr. Dhruv grand success as Editors.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My best wishes and heart congratulations to both Dhruv and Suman for having elevated as the editors of this great site and that proves their dedication and commitment to the work and thus ISC has given them further important position. I am overwhelmed.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty Congratulations to Dhruv and Suman.

Hearty congrats and welcome to the team! Dhruv and Suman,!
    Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

Congratulations to new appointed editors Dhruv and Suman. Wishing you all best and let success be yours always.
    Best of luck. ISC is doing a very good work by appointing efficient members to the editing team. I am very proud to be a member of this site

Congratulations to Dhruv and Suman in being promoted as editors.

Best Wishes for the new assignment.

Thanks Vandana Ma'am and thanks everyone. I am really glad to be part of the core editorial team of ISC. It sure has been a surprise New Year bonanza for me. I admit, it has been a dream come true for me. I am very fortunate that I could achieve such a milestone in fairly quick time. I assure the webmasters, the editors and every member of this site that I will do full justice to the faith that they have reposed on me by appointing me as an editor of this wonderful site. Thanks once again to ISC for this great honour. Looking forward to my new role as an editor with much anticipation.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Dhruv and Suman for getting Promotions as Editors...
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Congratulations to Suman and Dhruv for being appointed as new editors. I wish both of you all success in this new role.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My heartiest Congratulations to Suman and Dhruv, I wish that they succeed in everything they do as an editor and do right things which will be beneficial for the site well-being.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations, Suman and Dhruv for your commitment and the hard work . Wishing you the best!!

Congratulations Dhruv and Susan. Best wishes.
    Regards:
    Chitra Rana

My heartiest congratulations to Suman and Dhruv.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Wow, many congratulations to both Suman and Dhruv for becoming editors. New Year has welcomed you with a perfect start.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.