I have varied interests which I pursue with great passion.
1. Reading – This is something that I have been doing ever since I can remember. It is a passion and there is never a day that I do not pick up a book to read. There are days when I get so engrossed in the plot of the story that I stay awake, late into the night, just to finish the book.
2. Baking – I love to cook, but baking is what gives me the greatest pleasure. However, these days I have cut down on the amount of baking I do. Working in the kitchen is soothing – I do not crib about having to cook.
3. Gardening – Being around plants gives me immense pleasure. I do not have much space in my present home, so gardening is limited to just a few potted plants. I had created a few bonsais, but the recent cyclone destroyed them.
4. Music – It is something that my day starts with. Of course, what I listen to in the morning is Holy songs, but these are sung by popular singers, who also happen to be my favourite. Once, a CD containing Holy songs is over, I listen to some country and western music. It helps that my husband and I share the same taste, when it comes to music and books.
5. Scrabble – I also enjoy playing Scrabble on Facebook.
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want - Psalm 23:1