You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Man starts talking to his wife after twenty years!

Nara, Japan: Otou Yumi is an elderly man. He lives with his wife, Katayama and their three children. To the outsiders, the family has been living a completely normal life; but according to their three kids, Otou didn't speak to his wife for more than 20 years. The three children of the couple finally contacted a popular Japanese TV show and asked for help to reunite their parents.

Ultimately, after various efforts, the producers arranged a date for Otou and Katayama in the same park where they had first met. And ultimately the plan has been successful! Otou Yumi has started talking to his wife. He later revealed that he had been very jealous to see her wife becoming very concerned about their children, and so he had stopped talking to Katayama.

All's well that ends well!
    It is advisable not to pick up for forum posting anything & everything reported online/in print media.
    After reading this news my thoughts ran back to one of my long relative who also set a record by not talking to his wife for over 28 years now. The reason was silly quarrel over petty reasons and that bulged into a big ego between them and the taking terms were totally disturbed and not single word is spoken between the husband and wife. But they would be doing all the normal routine work for the children and even attend the social gatherings but they were never found talking to each other. The relative tried to pacify them many times but failed. I am also baffled with their behavior.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.