You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of TOW for the week 25th Dec -31st Dec’16 on the topic - Vision

Any writing skills without a vision are merely a blank page, it just passes the time, whereas a vision with writing skills can change the whole world. ISCians, originality of any content depends on the artistic vision of a writer and you all are incomparable for making our forum section very resourceful with expressive threads.

It's time to announce the winners of the TOW contest on topic - Vision for the last week. We have received 14 entries for the contest and thanks to all our participants for their response with different dimension to the given one word topic.

The Winner of the TOW for the week 25th Dec – 31st Dec'16 which carries Rs. 50 c.c is:
    Siddharth V Menon for his thread - What vision is and what it should be.
    ~ A masterpiece thread that defines the meaning of vision in an incredible way with a natural class act of words. May the vision of yours reach the heights!

The Special Prize carrying Rs.30 c.c goes to:
    1. ar for her thread - My vision of an evil free world
    ~ A thoughtful thread that emphasis the real inner vision of every human who wishes to see the world without any curves on forehead. A breathtaking thread indeed!

2. Partha Kanshabanik for his thread - Amar Sen's vision remains even after his death
    ~ A magnificent thread that lays a strong stone of Organ donation message in every beating heart. Very courageous thread indeed!

3. Saroja for her thread - Our Vision must be in line with OoO
    ~ A spectacular thread that is well expressed in a phenomenal way. Bravo!

All other entries are suitably rewarded based on their quality. Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Mr. Menon, Ms. ar and Mrs. Saroja for explaining their perspective of vision through their brilliant and award-winning threads!
    My thanks go to Ms. Pranita for examining fourteen entries and declaring the result quickly.

Have a break, have a 'chit-chat'-Partha Kansabanik

Congratulations to Sidharth, ar, Partha and Saroja for getting TOW prizes.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Thank you all and congrats to Partha, Ar and Saroja!
    Lets all try to create a better tomorrow for India.

My best wishes and hearty Congratulations to Sidharth, ar, Partha and Saroja for getting TOW prizes in that order and all their contributions were worth winning the recognition.
    K Mohan
    Work in silence let the success makes its noise

Hearty congratulations to Sidharth Menon, the winner and also to ar, Partha Kansabanik and Saroja, the special prize winners in the TOW contest on the topic- Vision!
    Cash award and points have been credited to their accounts.

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad - Miles Kington.

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Hearty congratulations to the Winner of Thread of the Week award. I also congratulate all the special prize winners. Wish you all to get more awards like this in future. All the best.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners who have excellent vision. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun ¤

My heartiest congratulations to all winners
    The synonym of Perfec'yet' in phonetics is no end for perfection...

Congratulations Sidharth for winning the award for the best thread on the topic and congrats too to Partha, ar & Saroja. Appreciation to Pranita for a good word selection as it had a lot of scope to discuss on.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    Managing Editor, IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulation to Sidharth, ar, Partha and Saroja for winning the contest, I hope lots more coming from them in near future.
    live happily in every situation of life

Hearty congratulations to Sidharth Menon, the winnerof TOW and also to Ar, Partha Kansabanik and Saroja, the special prize winners
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Congratulations to all the participants who succeeded to get their positions in the winners list.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Hearty Congratulations to the Winners.

Congratulations to author siddharath, ar, partha and saroja for winning the TOW. All the best wishes to you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.