You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Wrongly added cash credits to my account?

I want tell one thing that in my forum messages a response got 5 rupees for res-ponder name Umesh for my question i.e. http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/150200-What-is-the-origin-of-water-that-exists-in-waterfalls.aspx .So please add those cash credits to my forum responder Umesh.....
    In a thread sometimes the responses give valuable information useful for the readers. They may be answering the questions asked and doubts raised in the thread. They may be also helpful to bring more traffic to the site. Such response posts are given some cash credits by ISC . No just responses, but some threads themselves get cash credits.

In the present case, the response by Umesh has fetched a cash credit. So that will only b credited to Umesh.

But the cash credits are added to my Account that is what I am telling wrongly added cash credits.... It should added to Umesh account.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

It seems the cash credit was awarded to Umesh for best answer and the credit was inadvertently given to the author which would be set right and a word of appreciation to author for confessing.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It won't be prudent to withdraw a CC once awarded to a member. Your thread message is the key to Umesh's response. Hence you too deserve some CC for raising a good thread. ISC should consider award of CC to both the author and responder.

I appreciate your sincerity and honesty for bringing up this error by ISC editor.

No life without Sun ¤

I am impressed by the attitude of Mr. Bhushan. He has honestly pointed out the mistake.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

It is after post #587830 that I knew the exact matter.

Hats off to you, Bhushan. for your openness and honesty.

Bhushan,
    I don't see any cash credits added to your thread you mentioned here.

Jeba.

#587845 Updated Award Date: 08 Jan 2017 I haven't got any cash credits in this day. Previously forum messages total Rupees is 71 now it got 76. As Umesh got 5 rupees credited for his forum response to my question but it credited in my account.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

I have checked it personally. But there is no such error I find. I want to check it again with your help. I have added Rs.5 cc to #587828 just for a test (will remove it after testing). Now recalculate your earnings and see what it shows.
    Jeba.

Whenever if you add any cash credits in Details page it will update with Award date and total amount but on that day I didn't get any cash credits.... On 8th January I did n't get any cash credits for my forums....

Delete Attachment

I think Bhushan is confused. He is awarded 5 c.c for his entry for the TOW contest on topic -Vision. I have given the c.c for his thread - A creative drama that changed his son's vision.
    Regards,
    Pranita
    Editor - ISC

Yes Pranita , Now I got it I haven't read the full Details of TOW TOPIC Winners....

Bhushan,
    Pranita is right. If a thread is awarded cash credits itself, then it will be counted in forum messages only, not separately. Now I have withdrawn the cc awarded to the response above for the test.

Jeba.

Generally when TOW Topic winners are announced only those people will get cash credits but this time every one who participated have got some cash credits......So that I overlooked in the TOW TOPIC Winners post...

Now the thread can be locked.... Thank you for the clarification.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.