You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

My friend Vimal came back to help me

The road was narrow. The buses and cars were plying at both direction. I was on the middle of the road. Two buses were moving at great speed from opposite direction. They were about to collide. At the last moment, both the drivers tried to divert and put the brake. However, the collision could not be totally averted. The corner of both the buses collided against each other.

I was standing exactly at that spot. Oh! a terrible pain. I lost my senses.

………………….

I woke up. There was no pain at all. I was lying in the midst of the road. There was a crowd gathered around me. Behind the crowd my friend Vimal was standing. When I was getting up, Vimal came forward. He held my hand and helped me to get up. But…!

I got up. I asked Vimal: "Vimal! Nice to see you in Kolkata. But our friends told me that you died last year in a car accident on the way to Darjeeling! What a terrible joke!" Vimal smiled in a peculiar manner and said: "You are also not alive, Bro."

[P.S.: The story has been developed by my fertile brain on 9th January, 2016 morning.]
    This story created by me today morning has been read by some of my colleagues, my wife and my daughter. Except my daughter, nobody has been impressed.

I think no Member of ISC also has found this story interesting.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

This story is like someone trying to tell of their life-after-death experience. I don't know if you meant it that way, but the describing of the death incident and meeting friends or relatives who had died long back is repeated in several testimonies. Only the person who died is able to see Vimal's equivalent. And the person who died in the accident returns to earth life (along with feeling the pain of being hit), recover, and then tell about this experience to only very close friends. They say this to very few people because most people won't believe and are mentally geared to call such life-after-death people as gone crazy. Thankfully more and more information is available nowadays, but you won't find it on the mainstream media.

To me this does not look like a story at all but more of a deja vu situation; some kind of advance notice for you so you can take steps to prevent being caught in that spot. Not to worry but pre-empt the situation from happening by praying. Spoken from own personal experience. I shall pray for you.

Mr. Bala: This is only a story. I don't have any friend named Vimal. However, I would welcome if you pray for me.

I found it interesting. Its just a post death assumption (in your story). Its was quite funny when your friend said "you are also not alive, Bro". Like he was very happy finding you being there.

People may not be impressed if they have heard/read similar stories in fiction or seen it in a film. For them, it in not something unique.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

No, Ms. Vandana: This story was developed by my fertile brain while coming to office yesterday. I am adding a Post Script to the main thread.

Partha,

I am not doubting that the story is created by your fertile brain. I am just indicating the possible reason why others did not get impressed with it as indicated by you in response #587914. For those who have seen a movie like, say, Sixth Sense, or have read this type of story in a fiction book, it will not be considered to be something unique or original.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

I am reserving my comments till I watch the film titled 'Sixth Sense'.

Sign In to post your comments