You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

There should not be exams for students up to 5th class and learning should be playful.

Over the past few years we have been noticing lots of development education wise and at the nursery level itself lots of English text has been brought to the use of child who is still in the playful mood and wont like to have the pressure of education. And by 1st class the students are forced to write in cursive writing and even asked to make big sentences. When compared to Japanese type of education, we are torturing the child at the school and at home. The first five years up to 5th class should be playful way of education with no exam and then serious education should start from 6th class. Any takers ?
    I think if students are not habitual of giving exams, then they won't take the studies seriously. They will just go to school for playing games and enjoying only. So, learning should be playful upto Nursery, LKG, UKG only. From the 1st standard and onwards, students must give exams so that they may become aware of the upcoming harsh student life.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Exams should start from nursery, LKG classes. If anyone get used to with exams in childhood, he/she will be able to understand the terror of exams which are at higher level. There are many child who don't study if there is no exam. if parents are working they can't
    give proper attention to the child. So schools should conduct exams and should prepare students for them. Playing is also good but this can be done in 2 or 3 hours. I think exams should not be a burden to children, but it should taken by students at an earlier age too.

Yes I agree with the author regarding cursive handwriting. I don't no why cursive writing is compulsory for school level. Actually In our times handwriting was not compulsory only the letters should be visible clearly but now they say cursive handwriting is compulsory. Why aim against it because children write i, e, l all in same manner where in language subjects it will be considered as spelling mistake and they will loose marks.

Sign In to post your comments