You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Special Contest- If time had a body- Winners!

Reference the thread by Aditya Mohan If time had a body, how would it look like that was converted into a Special Contest.

Friends, we are now announcing the results. The winners are Joyshree, Chitra Rana Raghav and Kailash Kumar. The winners will get a cash reward of Rs 100/- each and a Certificate of Creativity from the Virtual Gift shop.

Members, please join me in congratulating the winners.

All other participants will be awarded suitably with cc and enhanced points.
    Congratulations to Chitra, Joyshree and Kailash Kumar for their creative ideas on the concept of time as having a body. Special thanks to Aditya especially for coming up with a unique topic in the forum.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congratulations to Ms. Joyshreee, Mrs. Raghav and Mr. Kailash Kumar for their creative and award-winning efforts.
    Have a break, have a 'chit-chat'-Partha Kansabanik

Congratulations to the fellow winners and thanks to the Judge(s) of the contest.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thank you but topic had a great space for imagination and thinking. Neither mine or any else response justified that space.
    Regards:
    Chitra Rana

Congratulation to Ms. Joyshreee, Mrs. Raghav and Mr. Kailash Kumar for winning award.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Heartiest Congratulations to all winners of contest.

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the special contest. Well done winners. Keep up your good creative thinking about time.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulations to Joyshree, Chitra Rana Raghav and Kailash Kumar.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Post a comment…congrtultation to every body who is winners.
    And a lot of thanks to all organizers.
    And every one who participate here and make the compettition very difficult.
    And all jury members who make this event too surprising for us.

Congratulations to Joyshree, Chitra Rana Raghav and Kailash Kumar.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Congratulations to Joyshree, Chitra Rana Raghav and Kailash Kumar for winning the special and creative contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners for wining the special contest prizes.

Congratulation Joyshree, Chitra Rana Raghav and Kailash Kumar for winning the contest I hope lots more coming from you in near future.
    live happily in every situation of life

My hearty congrats to Chitra, Joyshree and Kailash Kumar for winning my son Aditya Mohan's " If time had a body, how would it look like" which was converted into a Special Contest. Keep it up.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty Congratulations to Joyshree, Chitra Rana Raghav and Kailash Kumar for winning this special contest. And special thanks and congrats to the organizers and jury to conduct this special contest. Rock On!!
    Some times peace is better than being Right!!!

congrats to raghav,kailash kumar,joyshree and chitra for win the contest. i'm waiting for participate in next contest.

Many many congratulations to Chitra, Joyshree and Kailash for winning this contest. I wish you best of luck for your upcoming contests.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.