You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- December '16- Winner!

We are now announcing the Star of the Month award for the month of December 2016 and the winner is Asha Kurian. Though her contributions were mainly concentrated in the Article Section, we could observe her spreading her wings across other sections too in a noticeable manner during the period. She will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of December '16!
    Congratulations Asha for this wonderful achievement.
    Keep it up!

Live life Kingsize!

Well done! Congratulations! Keep it up!
    Jeba.

Hearty congrats to Asha for this prestigious award for her quality contributions last month. Keep up the good work!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

My heartiest congratulations to the winner.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Asha for winning star of the month Dec 16 .It is a wonderful achievement Keep on contributing in ISC.
    'Education is a lifelong process, keep on learning new things'

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Asha Kurian for winning the Star of the Month award for December, 2016. I read her articles with great interest. I would like to see her participating in other platforms of ISC, especially in Forum section.
    Have a break, have a 'chit-chat'-Partha Kansabanik

Congratulations to Asha Kurian for winning the Star of the Month award for the month of December 2016.
    ==================================
    Let us keep faith on ourselves and work sincerely, not leave everything to fate.

Congrates Asha for this wonderfull job.
    We hope that you will be do more work here to guide us.
    I am new here so please help me to include a new decussio session.
    Thank you...so much...to be here.

My heartiest congratulations to the winner.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Congratulations to Asha Kurian for getting the Star of the Month award for the month December 2016. Wish you to get more awards like this in future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congratulations to author Asha Kurain. Wish her all the best of luck.

Congratulation Asha Kurian, keep this hard work up.
    live happily in every situation of life

My hearty congrats and best wishes to Asha Kurian for winning the star of the month award for Dec 16, surely she deserves the recognition for her over all performance in this site..
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to Asha Kurian on receiving the Star of the Month award for Dec 2016. I just went through some of the articles posted and all of them are like really informative. Mostly based on the top schools and their curriculum. Keep up the good work. Rock On!!!
    Some times peace is better than being Right!!!

Thank you ISC for giving me this award. I would also like to thank all my ISC friends for their encouragement.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.