You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Meaniningless threads targeting a member should be deleted by ISC editors

Dear ISC,
    I see some baseless and meaningless threads targeting a member to quench their thirst is being posted by some members of the ISC community. They lie unattended without any much response from the member community. Such irrelevant threads should not be permitted by ISC. Such threads should be deleted by the ISC editors without any fear or favour.

It is my humble and simple request to the ISC Admin.
    I just cannot understand as to why enmity should develop among the members when we have not even seen one to one or met somewhere in the process. Just through writing in this site if one gets upper hand for no fault of others is something one sided and that should not be allowed. Except for answering the thread to the topic, nothing should be allowed to appear in this form. If one member pokes other, the series of responses would be based on that foundation of reply and thus entire forum gets polluted. And the online editors must immediately control the situation otherwise it will have lasting effect on this site which is equivalent to street fights.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sun,

Please heed my advice in your map thread rather than raising this type of a thread.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.