You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Introduction of a new member

I,Indu Singh is a Social- Worker of Patna,Bihar.I am a Graduate from Magadh University,Patna
    withN.T.T Certification.I have a daughter studying in college.At present I am running an N.G.O at Patna.
    My N.G.O is running programs of women empowerment.I am 56 years old.
    I have keen interest in writing,so I write for Hindi papers and my institution website.I have interest
    in teaching,I run special classes for kids and adolescent girls and women.
    I am a follower of Swami Vivekanand and believe in his educational theory.
    I believe education and training are essential for everyone.
    I have a passion to help others.Sometimes I feel unhappy seeing the sorrows of the World.
    I think everything is planned by almighty for us.So we should not feel helpless.
    I do not want to hurt anyone with my words and deed.
    Hello Indu, welcome to our family!

Glad to see you doing something good for society with your NGO and special classes. Your words are heart-warming too.

Since you have a keen interest in writing, do be active in our forum discussions, answer queries in our Ask Expert section and write articles. Perhaps you can write an article on starting an NGO, based on your experience? Please browse through approved posts in various sections to get an idea of how to present your own contributions & check out the submission guidelines. Some useful guidance can he obtained from this list of FAQs and the various Help Topics. If you do not understand any feature or need help about anything at all, post your query in a forum thread & other ISCians will guide you.

Have a good time in our midst!

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Hello Indu, pleased to meet you. Hope you get what you wanted from India Study Channel.
    Your thoughts are fine. It looks like you have got a great deal of patience and tolerance.
    Welcome aboard!

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Warm welcome to Indu Singh as a new member and ISC is blessed to have such a talented new member amidst us. Given the wide exposure and qualification you can cast a spell by sharing your experience in various fields such as Women empowerment and also throw some light about the progress of Magadh University. We hear the name of Magadh only when historical television serials are relayed I would feel great if you share more about Magadh of that era with Magadh of this era. We are eagerly awaiting for your inclusive participation by raising useful threads and also responding to some importance threads shared by other members. Please also explore possibilities to write great articles on NTT certification and also being a social worker in Patna you can share your work and achievements done already. All these would become a great inducement for members to emulate you.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Ms. Indu Singh: Welcome to the virtual family of ISC. I earnestly hope that Members like me will be able to gain from your valuable experience as a lady running an NGO. I would also request you to let us know about your NGO, its vision, mission, current programmes and other related aspects.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Sign In to post your comments